International collaboration is one of the university's guiding principles, and we have partnerships in many places, in many different fields. Some of the key strategic platforms for collaboration listed here.
Research and Environmental Assessment
- Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research, CGIAR
CGIAR is an international organisation that supports research and development within agriculture (including forestry science and veterinary medicine) and the natural resources area.
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, IIASA
IIASA is an international scientific institute that conducts research on the problems and challenges particularly of environmental issues that are too large or too complex to be solved by a single academic discipline or country.
- European Topic Centre on Biological Diversity, the ETC / BD
ETC /BD is involved in questions of status and trends of biodiversity in Europe, and provides a basis for decisions and policies at the European level regarding the environment and sustainable development.
- International Council for the Exploration of the Sea, ICES
The International Marine Research is the world's oldest intergovernmental organization, founded in 1902, and coordinates and promotes marine research in the North Atlantic.
- IUFRO - SLU and Sweden are applying for the international forest conference IUFRO 2024 to Stockholm.
- Euroleague (ELLS)
The ELLS network consists of selected European universities in the areas of life sciences, agriculture, forestry, environmental science, natural resource management, veterinary and food science.
- NOVA University Network
NOVA is a network of the eight Nordic universities in veterinary medicine and forestry and agricultural sciences. NOVA acts to support, manage and initiate cooperation between member universities, particularly in advanced education and research.
- Erasmus Policy Statement.pdf
- ICA - Association for European Life Science Universities
ICA is a network of over 60 European member institutions. Acts to facilitate cooperation between agricultural departments in European universities.