At SLU there are several different types of rooms that students use, e.g. lecture rooms, computer rooms, lunch rooms, group activity rooms, etc. Most of these rooms are booked through our room booking system KronoX.
As a student, you can see which classrooms and group activity rooms are booked and which are available through SLU KronoX page and the KronoX app.
The app can be downloaded to your phone from the phone's app store. When you run a search in the app (e.g. you can search for all the computer labs), you can save the "schedule". In that way you don't need to run the same search next time you use the app. You can have several different "schedules" saved simultaneously.
In KronoX you can also see which rooms are booked for your course. Please note that this is most often not a full schedule for your course.
Book a room
You can book a room through webmail or through KronoX.
Book through webmail
Use webmail to book a room.
Book a group activity room
Through KronoX you can also book group activity rooms. To book a group activity room do following:
- Go to the SLU Kronox page.
- Log in with your username and password for SLU.
- Click on the tab "Book a resource" and do your booking.
You can also book group activity rooms through the app.
Please read the booking rules before you make a reservation.
To gain access to certain rooms, such as computer rooms, during the evenings and weekends, you need to use your access card. The card is personal and you collect it at SLU Security.
Group activity rooms that you can book
Group activity rooms that can be booked through KronoX is found at the following locations:
- Ulls hus, Uppsala
- Biocentre, Uppsala
- VHC, Uppsala
- MVM, Uppsala
- Library, Uppsala
- Library, Umeå
- Library, Alnarp
- Group rooms can be booked between 06.00-23.00 every day.
- Bookings can only be made in two-hour blocks, for example 08.00 to 10.00 and 14.00 to 16.00.
- You can have a maximum of three bookings per day.
- You can have a maximum total of six bookings.
- Reservations can be made two weeks ahead.
- When you make a booking you have to write something in the field of information. One tip is to write your name, course or group name in the field so you student friends recognizes the reservation.
- With each booking your AD-name is shown.
- If one has not taken possession of the room within half an hour after the start time, others can use the room.
Symbol of the Kronox app