Regulations for education at Bachelor's and Master's level
The overall purpose of the regulations for education are to clarify which rights and responsibilities students and teachers have within education at Bachelor's (first-cycle) and Master's (second-cycle) level at SLU.
The regulations contain the following sections:
1. Starting points and definitions (pdf 150 Kb)
2. Academic year and courses offered (pdf 21 Kb)
3. Application and admission to courses (pdf 86 Kb)
4. Course information and documentation (pdf 98 Kb)
5. Fees and costs (pdf 92 Kb)
6. Assessment and grades (pdf 116 Kb)
7. Independent project (degree project) (pdf 147 Kb)
11. Student influence (pdf 98 Kb)
12. Disciplinary measures (pdf 80 Kb)
Examination regulations (pdf 110 Kb)
Where can I find more information?
- Examination regulations at SLU (document opens in a new window, 110 kb)
- Internal governing documents within the field of education (in Swedish only)
It is mainly the Higher Education Act and Higher Education Ordinance that govern the operations of higher education institutions in Sweden. At the website of the Swedish Council for Higher Education you can read the laws and statutes that apply to higher education in Sweden.