At SLU there are several different types of rooms that students use, lecture rooms, computer rooms, lunch rooms, study rooms, etc. Most of these rooms are booked through our booking system named Kronox.
As a student, you can see which classrooms and some group rooms are booked and which are available through Kronox and the Kronox app.
The app can be downloaded to your phone from your phone's app store. When you run a search in the app, you can save "schedule" for the next time. For example you can search for all the computer labs and save the search to the next time to avoid making the same enforcement. You can have several different "schedules" saved simultaneously.
In Kronox you can also see which rooms are booked for your course. Please note that this is not a full schedule for your course.
Book a room or group room
You can book a room or group room through webmail or through Kronox.
Book a room through webmail
Use webmail to book a room.
Read the manual on how to make a reservation if you need help with your booking.
Book a group room through Kronox
Through Kronox you can also book group rooms. To book a group room:
- Go to the SLU Kronox page.
- Log in with your username and password for SLU.
- Click on the tab Book a resource and do your booking.
You can also book group rooms through the app.
Please read the booking rules before you make a reservation.
To gain access to certain rooms, such as computer rooms, during the evenings and weekends, you need to use your access card. The card is personal and you collect it at SLU Security.
Group rooms that you can book
Group rooms that can be booked through Kronox is found at the following locations.
- Biocentre, Uppsala
- VHC, Uppsala
- MVM, Uppsala
- Library, Uppsala
- Library, Umeå
- Library, Alnarp
- Group rooms can be booked between 06.00-23.00 every day.
- Bookings can only be made in two-hour blocks, for example 08.00 to 10.00 and 14.00 to 16.00.
- You can have a maximum of three bookings per day.
- You can have a maximum total of six bookings.
- Reservations can be made two weeks ahead.
- When you make a booking you have to write something in the field of information. One tip is to write your name, course or group name in the field so you student friends recognizes the reservation.
- With each booking your AD-name is shown.
- If one has not taken possession of the room within half an hour after the start time, others can use the room.
Symbol of the Kronox app